2.5 hour experience. Running on selected dates throughout December at 11.30am, 2pm and 4.30pm (30 minutes before the normal session start time)
Christmas is our favourite time of year. We put our all into making our events the most magical experience possible for all children and families to make incredible memories.
Our Christmas events include:
– A Christmas roadmap to guide you through your magical Christmas experience in your own time during your visit
– Christmas wooden activity chalets with reindeer food making, Christmas biscuit decorating, Christmas tree decoration making
– A magically transformed role play street featuring a special Christmas Lapland Post-Office Pop up
– A special individual visit to our grotto to meet Father Christmas personalised (via a secret form to capture those special details) to ensure it brings the magic to life for every child
– A TY toy to take home as a gift
– Our completely unique magical snow dance finale
– 14 foot Christmas tree
– A magically decorated centre
– An incredible grotto experience
– Snow ball fights with our pesky elves
– Human size Elf on the Shelf character appearances
– Our very popular Elf on the Shelf hunt around our structure
Also includes use of the soft play when not visiting Santa’s Grotto. Enjoy the festive decorations in our magically festively transformed centre… even complete with festive Christmas music!
The ultimate Christmas experience not to be missed!